"We exist to know Jesus and to make him known in our world"
1. The Scriptures are inerrant, infallible and God-breathed and are, therefore, the final authority for faith and life.
2. One triune God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Salvation is by faith alone in Christ alone.
4. Once a person is saved, he is kept by God’s power and remains secure in Christ forever.
5. The church, which is the bride of Christ, is solely made up of born-again believers.
6. It is vital for all believers to be a member of a local church to grow spiritually and to use their spiritual gifts and abilities to edify one another and to build God’s church.
7. God has given the church a great commission to proclaim the Gospel at home and to all nations.